We have developed several QuickBooks integration solutions in the past that allow web based applications/e-commerce site's to communicate with Intuit's QuickBooks accounting software. Intuit's custom XML solution, qbXML, is used to organize and transfer data from the application/e-commerce site's database through the QuickBooks Web Connector/QODBC to the open company file. Instead of relying on a custom accounting solution, application/site owners are then able to use an industry standard desktop application in conjunction with their store's online front end.
- You can imports orders in real-time from your online store.
- You can handle shipping and charge credit cards from a single screen.
- Real-time inventory sync updates in-stock quantities from QuickBooks to your online store.
- Customer and Inventory synchronization from web based application/site's to QuickBooks.
- Sales Invoice and Purchase Order generation from application/site's to QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks integration for your web based application/online website automate your work with QuickBooks
- Customizing QuickBooks to the way you run your business
- Simplifying the way your employees use QuickBooks
- Reducing redundant data entry to save time and money